FrontPage makes use of http instead of ftp for publishing websites. This requires FrontPage extensions to be installed on the web server you are publishing to. If you designed your website using FrontPage 2000, 2002, 2003 refer to the following steps.
1. Open the website you designed in FrontPage.
2. Click File | Publish Web/Site.
3. Select “FrontPage or SharePoint Services” if you are not first asked for the Remote Site Location.
4. In the Remote Site Location type “http://www.yourdomain.com” in the “Site Name” (substitute your domain for “yourdomain.com” without quotes).
5. Enter your Master username and password and click OK.
6. Click Publish Website.
You can also publish a FrontPage designed website from our webserver to your computer if you need a single or an additional copy or if your local FrontPage extenstions become corrupt.